Reference information for passengers planning their trip.
Updated as of July 12, 2020.
We have taken additional measures for your safety during your stay in Official Delegations Hall, namely:
- Wet cleaning of all surfaces with the use of disinfectants – every hour;
- Markers on terminal surfaces and zoning of places for rest – for observance of safe distance;
- Installed disinfectants at the entrance to Official Delegations Hall, in the waiting rooms and toilets;
- All employees of Official Delegations Hall are informed about the measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, provided with personal protective equipment – protective masks, rubber gloves, antiseptics. There is a constant monitoring of compliance with the mask regime by employees.
Take care of yourself and others:
- If you feel unwell and/or have symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the airport, cancel or postpone your trip until complete recovery. Be sure to see a doctor;
- At the entrance to Official Delegations Hall, please disinfect your hands and keep a social distance.
How to plan your trip?
Before planning your trip, we recommend that you read the restrictive measures imposed by the government of the country you are traveling to. Detailed information can be obtained on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine at the link: https://tripadvisor.mfa.gov.ua/?page_id=1973
For tourists and visitors to Ukraine, all the necessary information is collected on a specially created page. After visiting it at the link: https://visitukraine.today/ua,
You will learn CURRENT information on:
- Crossing the Ukrainian border for passengers arriving from the green/red zone;
- Algorithm for stopping self-isolation;
- Conditions of stay in Ukraine;
- Rules of stay in public places in Ukraine.
You can buy an insurance policy valid for Ukraine at the link: https://eurotravelins.com.ua/en/services/for-travelers/comprehensive-travel-insurance-in-ukraine/